Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFP: Barus Gorn: Leaving Aenea

Go down

TFP: Barus Gorn: Leaving Aenea Empty TFP: Barus Gorn: Leaving Aenea

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:36 pm

Transferred Forum Post (from old Bravenet forum):
Original Author: Barus Gorn
Original Post Date: February 18, 2008
Title: Leaving Aenea

Hey guys,

Seems I'm going to have to be leaving Aenea for a while. I'm being deployed with an NG unit that will soon ship to Afghanistan of all places. I'm a 15N avionic mechanic and evidently there's a real need for us over there because of the abuse our aircraft are taking in that environment. Unfortunately I will have limited internet access as you might imagine, so I'm sad to say that I will be leaving Aenea. Wish I'd gotten to know you guys a bit better, and to the couple I did get to know, thanks for the adventure!

To AD, awesome server, keep up the good work man. I already am seeing more people online and most I talk to appreciate the work you've put into this place.

So from Barus & Anna Gorn, as well as my little wizard Jorn, farewell all and good adventures.

Also, you might as well delete my numerous characters which are spread between the account names of Barus Gorn, Anna Gorn, House Gorn, and my old old old nwn account which I was able to remember the PW to, Portia9. Whether you wish to leave the profiles up on the website, I'll leave that to your discretion. Feel free to use any of the ideas from Barus' bio or even turn him into an NPC if you so desire, lol.

~ BG
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7840
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)
Registration date : 2008-06-02

https://www.amethyst-dragon.com

Back to top Go down

TFP: Barus Gorn: Leaving Aenea Empty TFP: Barus Gorn: Leaving Aenea: Responses

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:38 pm

Original Author: Sunwolf Enemy
Original Post Date: February 19, 2008

/salute!

From the FNG, you are a hero to us all. Smile

Original Author: The Amethyst Dragon

Dang, sorry to see you go.

It's been great having you here. I'm going to leave your account/characters on the server, so if you ever feel like dropping in, you'll be able to blow off steam killing monsters Smile

Good luck! And thanks!

Original Author: Eric of Atrophy

Barus,

It was a pleasure gaming with you - I think we met only once in-game, but folks like you help bring characters and forums to life, so you will be missed! By all means, come back to us when you can!

Amethyst has a real good thing going here, and between The Amethyst Dragon and the rest of us floating around, I predict that Aenea has a long, long, long way to go!

In the meanwhile, be cool and be safe wherever you go! Happy adventuring to you, friend Barus!
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7840
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)
Registration date : 2008-06-02

https://www.amethyst-dragon.com