Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imbue Focus

2 posters

Go down

Imbue Focus Empty Imbue Focus

Post by Svair Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:16 pm

Please forgive me if this has been answered somewhere else - I looked through the FAQs regarding Crafting/Imbue Focus, and I'm still a bit confused.

Originally, the metamagic feat "Craft Wands" would allow a player to create a wand of most 4th level spell or lower (I was able to put this to good use with my Paladin a number of years ago Very Happy ).

Is the list of wands/staves in the FAQs a complete list of all the available types of wands/staves?

Hypothetically, I would like to create a wand that casts Cat's Grace. I don't see it (and many other spells) as an option. If this is the case, the utility of Imbue Focus is rather limited, more so than the original game.

If this is intended, so be it - I am merely asking for clarification as I plan for my next feat.

Thanks!
Svair
Svair
Epic Level
Epic Level

Male Number of posts : 1178
Main Character : Karamip Ningle
Other Character : Phyllick Delucian
NWN Username : S'Vair
. : Imbue Focus Forum_donor
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Imbue Focus Empty Re: Imbue Focus

Post by RustyDios Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:13 pm

As far as I know the list on the forums is the complete list of wands/staves currently availiable in Aenea. I believe The Amethyst Dragon was planning on extending the list to cover nearly everything though....
RustyDios
RustyDios
High Epic Level
High Epic Level

Male Number of posts : 2271
Main Character : Jay Braysin, The Wandering Shadow, Protector of Nektaria, Talon's Eternal Foe
Other Character : Shouri Braysin, The Shimmerstar's Moonlight Sorceress
Other Character. : Grace Fularras, Walking Library , Cleric of Mystara
Other Character.. : See my sig ... And here too ...
NWN Username : RustyDios
Time Zone : GMT (England, DST)
. : Imbue Focus Forum_donor
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down