Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Used: Timestop and AI healing

Go down

Used: Timestop and AI healing Empty Used: Timestop and AI healing

Post by daveyeisley Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:16 pm

So, currently.... when an enemy is affected by timestop... the AI is able to have them drink healing potions somehow. Makes no sense, and is really, really frustrating when you burn a 9th level spell to stop an enemy from acting, and then while you spam your damage spells they negate large portions of that damage by drinking healing potions when they arent supposed to be able to act at all.

I would like to suggest that the Timestop effect also apply some sort of petrification, paralysis, or stun to those affected to prevent this.
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 6934
Location : Watching Aenea from my Inner Sanctum on the surface of Sharlo, Aenea's Silver Moon
Main Character : Dave's List of PCs
NWN Username : Dave Yeisley
DM Name : Dungeon Master Mythgar
Time Zone : GMT - 5:00
. : Used: Timestop and AI healing Forum_donor
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Used: Timestop and AI healing Empty Re: Used: Timestop and AI healing

Post by daveyeisley Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:48 am

Turns out the simple Daze effect from Gnimish's shockwave was able to stop the enemies from healing who I first noticed were doing it. If that effect could be added to Timestop (with same sameduration as the other effects of timestop) I think that would be perfect.
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 6934
Location : Watching Aenea from my Inner Sanctum on the surface of Sharlo, Aenea's Silver Moon
Main Character : Dave's List of PCs
NWN Username : Dave Yeisley
DM Name : Dungeon Master Mythgar
Time Zone : GMT - 5:00
. : Used: Timestop and AI healing Forum_donor
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down