Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Partially Used: Mystic Boots conversation options

Go down

Partially Used: Mystic Boots conversation options Empty Partially Used: Mystic Boots conversation options

Post by Eric of Atrophy Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:41 pm

Hail, Dragon!

When I was trying out the boots, I first used Siore, who does not have the base 8 levels in armor/weapon crafting. I sorta knew it wouldn't work, but I wanted to try it anyways. It struck me as I was going through the conversation, that although I knew my PC didn't have the appropriate levels, the Boots didn't smack me in the face with them (not having the appropriate levels). I figured that there would be a message of some kind, like an option that said "Dummy, you can't craft with such low levels! Sheesh!" But all it said was "Leave the boots alone (resets boots for next use)."

How about a convo choice for the dummies among us (*raises hand*) that tells you that you don't have the necessary crafting levels to utilize the boots, instead of having us clueless ones hanging in the workshop. I can see it now: "You can't use this item. Leave the boots alone (resets boots for next use)." - and have it only show up when your crafting level is below 8 ranks.

Or not. But it's a suggestion all the same!

Last edited by The Amethyst Dragon on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Clarification, Clarice!)
Eric of Atrophy
Eric of Atrophy
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 4112
Main Character : The Vault of Atrophy
NWN Username : atrophied_eric
DM Name : Dungeon Mistress Anaurra Lide
Time Zone : GMT - 10:00 EST (We have our own time zone!)
Registration date : 2008-06-06

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Eric_of_Atrophy

Back to top Go down