Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[In-Game Item Upgrades] A large painted sign...

+17
titus
Angel of Death
Elhanan
MannyJabrielle
A_Vagabond
eeriegeek
Eric of Atrophy
Lyme_gg
mighty moomin
The Amethyst Dragon
Svair
RustyDios
Ra Cha Chongo
evilkittenofdoom
Skywatcher
Guthbrand
daveyeisley
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

[In-Game Item Upgrades] A large painted sign... - Page 4 Empty Re: [In-Game Item Upgrades] A large painted sign...

Post by Angel of Death Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:42 pm

The sun has just began to rise as Celestin entered the tower of the old dwarf. He cast a look around as he entered, the golem stood silently in the corner while the old dwarf was counting a fresh pile of knuckle bones some adventurer had brought in to him the day before.
"Good day, sir dwarf. So we meet again...I am quite pleased with your previous set of enchantments; they have helped much in the fight against evil". He steps forward, moving toward the desk and looks at the dwarf, "But let us get down to business...after studying your list over yonder in the large book, I have come prepared this time and brings with me the required materials; was not hard to get some of them but surely worth it". He places a bag of holding on the old, weathered desk.
"I wish three sets of enchantments cast on my holy pendant (death immunity, +5 AC, spell immunity: transmutation school), and one on my boots to make me able to dodge a foe's attack better (+5 AC)" ...
Angel of Death
Angel of Death
Epic Level
Epic Level

Number of posts : 1132
Main Character : Célestin Chevalier; Knight Champion of Dalix. Protector of the Innocent. Slayer of Evil.
Other Character : Angelique Nightstar; Arcane Archer.
Personal Quote: "The way of the bow is simplicity and beauty combined with power and discipline."
Other Character. : Bruce Li; Wanderer and Practitioner of the Dragon Paw Style. & Cherry; Starchild of Jewel n' Chancetaker of Lysis.
Other Character.. : Anna, Weaver of Illusions. - You can read about all of them following this link to their Biographies! =)
NWN Username : I await You in the End
Time Zone : Central European Timezone
Registration date : 2010-12-11

Back to top Go down

[In-Game Item Upgrades] A large painted sign... - Page 4 Empty Re: [In-Game Item Upgrades] A large painted sign...

Post by Ramana Jala Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:22 pm

Master Dwarf,

I have consulted your catalogue of lists of materials required for enchantments, but cannot find one to optimize my boots for manouevrability [042 = Bonus Feat: Dodge].

I will check back after a span to see if you have updated your catalogue with this.

Ranara Duauth
Ramana Jala
Ramana Jala
Epic Level
Epic Level

Female Number of posts : 1050
Main Character : Ramana Domefarar -
Publicly a Ranger, privately an Opportunist.
Lay Follower of Jewel,
Sensate and practitioner of the Way of Pleasure.

Other Character : Ranara Duauth -
A being created by shadow and water, a wizard.
Is actually another persona of Ramana.

Other Character. : Dae, the panther,
companion to both Ramana and Ranara,
and the best real eye-witness to the
strange circumstance of those alternating personae.

Other Character.. : The Personae of Ramana Jala
NWN Username : Ramana Jala
Time Zone : US Eastern Time
Registration date : 2011-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasombra Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:52 pm

OOC:
1. Is it possible to mix stacking bonuses on one item? Such as +3 to skills with +5 to concentration or +5 to all saves with +5 to reflex?
2. Can we upgrade previously upgraded items, or do you need to have them in the palette?
3. Do you need to know ahead of time what upgrades I want?

Also, I'd be interested in those lists:
-Bonus Feats: Dodge, Mobility, Sneak Attack, Whirlwind
-Negative energy resistance
-Immunity to spell level
-Restricted to: Sorcerer

Last edited by Lasombra on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Lasombra
Lasombra
Worldly Guide
Worldly Guide

Male Number of posts : 249
Main Character : Amaterasu
Other Character : Shannon Elish
Other Character. : Leah Aestris
Other Character.. : Peoth
Time Zone : GMT +2:00
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MannyJabrielle Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:43 pm

1. Yes, you can do multiple upgrades to a single item.

2. Yes, you don't have to do all the upgrades at once.

3. I would say it's a good idea. Dave's gathering lists are pretty "time-tested and true", but there's always a chance he could modify them for whatever reason.

Same with my Maker's gathering lists which are different from Dave's Dwarf's lists.... particuilar more so as my lists aren't are polished as Dave's, and they get re-worked every so often depending on availability/rarity of certain ingredients in-game.

And there's a property you want that hasn't been requested before... you'd need to ask so a list could be whipped up Razz

Also, asking ahead of time could save yourself some headaches/wasted time. While certain properties are rather "tried and true" gathering recipies (like +X AC bonuses), certain items are prohibited from being upgraded at all, or are restricted from receiving certain upgrades.
MannyJabrielle
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 5927
Main Character : See the "A-Team" thread in the Biographies forum.
DM Name : Dungeon-Master Gaelen
Time Zone : GMT -5:00(EST)
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasombra Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:22 pm

Oh, right, I forgot: I also request Bonus to Will and Reflex saves lists.

So your list is up-to-date too? Cool, I'll definitely visit both, then, even though Ama hates the Maker(and mindflayers in general), but what can ya do... she's desperate enough to suck it up Razz

Also, asking ahead of time could save yourself some headaches/wasted time. While certain properties are rather "tried and true" gathering recipies (like +X AC bonuses), certain items are prohibited from being upgraded at all, or are restricted from receiving certain upgrades.
Any other items than 'unique power' or scripted ones? If yes and there isn't such a list ready, then an alternative question: is mighty bulwark upgradeable?

Thanks!
Lasombra
Lasombra
Worldly Guide
Worldly Guide

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramana Jala Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:26 pm

Dave told me that the +3 to All Skills is mutually exclusive with any other skills upgrade on an item, which only makes sense when you realize that you actually get, by my calculation, 28 times 3 equals 84 extra skills points from a single +3 to All Skills. Otherwise skills bonuses are limited to a total of 30 for any one item, and each skill a maxiumum of 5.

And P.S., the Mighty Bulwark Amulet is indeed upgradeable.
Ramana Jala
Ramana Jala
Epic Level
Epic Level

Lay Follower of Jewel,

Back to top Go down

Post by MannyJabrielle Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:34 pm

No, the Maker's list is not updated right now. I'm actually working on updating it right now. I'll post in that thread when the gathering lists have been updated.

And no, it's not necessarily the "unique power" function that restricts an item from being upgraded, although it's always a risky proposition to upgrade such items.

I ran into that risk myself and lost out when I returned to Aenea after my long absence. My vamp's upgraded Acidic rapier got "updated" when she activated it... and poof went the upgrades on it.

The restriction depends rather on -what- that unique power does. The Impaler spear gets restricted because it's unique power turns that normal spear into one of the most powerful weapons in aenea.
MannyJabrielle
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramana Jala Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:30 am

On previous pages of this thread there's an idea to overcome that potential danger of future replacement of the base item. I've done this with an amulet so far.

daveyeisley wrote:
As for the using nonmagical, common in-game items like normal rings for upgrades, it is a workable option, I think. They are quite unlikely to be auto-replaced... and certainly not for "balance" reasons. If I think of it, or am reminded by a player while I am doing upgrades... I would have no problem taking the properties of an existing in-game ring and transferring them to a normally nonmagical ring of the player's choice before doing the upgrades in order to help avoid any auto-replacement woes.

Ramana Jala
Ramana Jala
Epic Level
Epic Level

Lay Follower of Jewel,

Back to top Go down

Post by MannyJabrielle Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:33 am

A very good idea. Just note that items which have unique power properties and non-standard NWN properties (such as speedy boots) work off the item's toolset tag. A DM can only swap standard NWN properties from a magical item to a plain one, not unique power functions or special background functions.
MannyJabrielle
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasombra Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:09 am

Forgot about the +30 limit to skills, so lists requested updated to save Dave some work.

Two questions, though: does "small globe of acid" = "crystallized acid"?
Gloves of balance = gloves of balanced hands?

Also might be a good idea to change the name of "scroll of regeneration" to "scroll of regenerate", since in NWN(and especially in Aenea) minor naming disrepancies can make a major diffrence.
Lasombra
Lasombra
Worldly Guide
Worldly Guide

Back to top Go down

Post by odbo255 Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:51 am

Lasombra wrote:Also might be a good idea to change the name of "scroll of regeneration" to "scroll of regenerate", since in NWN(and especially in Aenea) minor naming disrepancies can make a major diffrence.

I noticed this issue myself.

There was discussion about granting forum moderation to the DMs at one point. I'll bring the topic up with The Amethyst Dragon again.
odbo255
odbo255
Pureblooded Aenean
Pureblooded Aenean

Male Number of posts : 459
Main Character : Fren Hilg
Other Character : Isk Mool
Other Character: Remi Ferrand
NWN Username : odbo255
DM Name : Dungeon Master Beowulf
Time Zone : PT
. : [In-Game Item Upgrades] A large painted sign... - Page 4 Forum_donor
Registration date : 2012-06-22

http://member.acm.org/~jtwburton

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel of Death Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:03 am

I noticed a minor error in this recipe:

<<**Cloaks Only**>>
Cloak of Fortification +5 (+5 AC/+5 all saves)

023 = AC Bonus +5
145 = Saving Throw Bonus: Universal +5

Spoiler:

The +5 AC cloak is named Cloak of the Silver Shield...and the +5 Uni Save cloak is named Cloak of the Blue Circle. Smile
Angel of Death
Angel of Death
Epic Level
Epic Level

Main Character : Célestin Chevalier; Knight Champion of Dalix. Protector of the Innocent. Slayer of Evil.
Personal Quote: "The way of the bow is simplicity and beauty combined with power and discipline."
Other Character. : Bruce Li; Wanderer and Practitioner of the Dragon Paw Style. & Cherry; Starchild of Jewel n' Chancetaker of Lysis.
Other Character.. : Anna, Weaver of Illusions. - You can read about all of them following this link to their Biographies! =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel of Death Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:11 pm

A purple flash appears briefly outside the tower of the grumpy hermit, which makes a flock of ravens take flight before settling down in the treetops nearby, watching as a gnome dressed in purple garments appear and enter the Tower itself (after of course given an appropriate knock of courtesy on the rusty doorway).

Inside, Anna looks around in the dim light of the interior, eying the golem standing in the corner a moment, before her gaze catch sight of the appearance of the dwarf. She levitates closer toward him and flashes a friendly smile as she begins to speak in the dwarves,
"Good eve, master dwarf...I heard rumours of you, for good and ill, some more exaggerated than others, but I do believe superb work of your magical enchantments upon items to be true. I, Anna, one of the greatest Illusionists of Aenea, wish to request for your collaboration in weaving some enchantments on a cloak I recently designed".

"I assure you, beside the honour of working with me, I shall reward you with a suitable payment for your work". She pauses and regard him for a moment, before continuing, "And, should there be time left afterward, and should you wish for it, I would not mind a discussion on the topic of Necromancy, I, too, have studied that field, and would not mind hearing your aspect of it. I believe it to prove knowledgeable, for both of us, as I whole no doubt that we have studied the opposite spectrum of that School". She then begins to list the magical enchantments she wish woven into her cloak, which includes being able to sense the flow of magic and harness it's powers more efficiently, increase her stamina and make her otherwise frail body more durable against poisons and diseases, enhance her force of personality and expand her understanding in the field of conjuration, as well as full immunity to the field of Illusion (no Mage should ever experience the embarrassing moment of falling victim to the magic which she holds most dear), and finally make the cloak enable her protection against those who should wish to harm her with brute force.

OOC:
Listing the specs here Smile

+5 Concentration
+5 Spellcraft
+6 Charisma
+4 Wisdom
Magic School Immunity: Illusion
Bonus Feat: Spell Focus (Conjuration)
+5 to AC & Universal Saves
+2 Regeneration
Immunity to Poison and Disease

...and yes, her ego might have gotten a small boost from kicking the butts of a fire giant army, an ancient red wyrm, and last, but not least, making their fierce leader, a fire demon, flee with his tail behind the legs back to the dark realm last night... Razz

Last edited by Angel of Death on Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed stat bonuses...)
Angel of Death
Angel of Death
Epic Level
Epic Level

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyDios Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:25 pm

Hey AoD.. before a DM jumps on you for it, I can spot a flaw in your desired list... you have too many Stat/Attribute points to place on one item... it conflicts with the lists for custom item rules (which also apply here)...
Specifically "- Ability Bonus - limited to + 6 to a single ability score, or a total combination of +10" .... I ran into this same problem designing Jay's stuff... you could adapt it for a +6/+4 split with two abilities or a +3/+3/+4 split with the three....

Further thoughts:

And congratulations on the fire event ego boost Smile, sorry I couldn't hang around to share the fun with ye...
RustyDios
RustyDios
High Epic Level
High Epic Level

Male Number of posts : 2271
Main Character : Jay Braysin, The Wandering Shadow, Protector of Nektaria, Talon's Eternal Foe
Other Character : Shouri Braysin, The Shimmerstar's Moonlight Sorceress
Other Character. : Grace Fularras, Walking Library , Cleric of Mystara
Other Character.. : See my sig ... And here too ...
NWN Username : RustyDios
Time Zone : GMT (England, DST)
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel of Death Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:56 pm

Darn it! Mad
I knew I had forgotten something when I designed her cloak upgrade...thanks for the heads up, Rusty...and no problem, Anna had the valuable aid her of side kick, Aaron McJagger! Wink

Fixed the stat bonuses, she was in need of a new pair of boots anyway. Might as well work the CON Boost into a custom upgrade of that, then Rolling Eyes
Angel of Death
Angel of Death
Epic Level
Epic Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Belarric Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:47 pm

I thought the the stat requirements were for getting a voucher item.
I know that when I redid raidents ring The Amethyst Dragon informed me of that issue.

Are you sure this requirement also crosses over to getting the upgrades added?
Belarric
Belarric
Seasoned Explorer
Seasoned Explorer

Male Number of posts : 157
Main Character : Raiden - A warrior monk searches for knowledge in the arts of war
Other Character : Darrius - Shadow Child
Other Character. : Wolfe - A dragon tainted barbarian from the high mountains
Time Zone : GMT + 12:00
Registration date : 2011-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramana Jala Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:49 pm

My understanding is that, with a custom item, you are allowed to put up to +10 of any single stat, up to a total limit of +10 in stats on an item.

With upgrades, no individual stat over +6, limit total of +10 on an item.

[Edit to strike the misinfo. Sorry!]

Last edited by Ramana Jala on Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ramana Jala
Ramana Jala
Epic Level
Epic Level

Lay Follower of Jewel,

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyDios Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:38 pm

Belarric wrote:I thought the the stat requirements were for getting a voucher item.
I know that when I redid raidents ring The Amethyst Dragon informed me of that issue.

Are you sure this requirement also crosses over to getting the upgrades added?

I refer to post one of this very thread >
2. Next, you browse the contents of this post (specifically, the Complete list of Possible Upgrades below) for the item properties you would like to add to your chosen item. Be sure to read the Custom Item FAQ to ensure you do not select a restricted property (the restrictions on custom items also apply to upgrades).

Ramana Jala wrote:
My understanding is that, with a custom item, you are allowed to put up to +10 of any single stat, up to a total limit of +10 in stats on an item.

With upgrades, no individual stat over +6, limit total of +10 on an item.

I refer to this line from the custom item FAQ >
"- Ability Bonus - limited to + 6 to a single ability score, or a total combination of +10"

Upgrades or Custom items, ability bonuses on any single item must total +10, with the highest stat maxing at +6. Even with a custom item you shouldn't be able to get +10 to a single stat. It's one of the reasons why the in-game +8 stat boosting items are so good (which also have a +2 (or +1/+1) stat upgrade opportunity ~ for a total combination of +10 ) ....

RustyDios
RustyDios
High Epic Level
High Epic Level

Main Character : Jay Braysin, The Wandering Shadow, Protector of Nektaria, Talon's Eternal Foe

Back to top Go down

Post by MannyJabrielle Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:12 pm

+10 total, +6 to any single.

This goes for all items in game, even the ultra rare +10 cloaks, headbands, amulets, and belts. The advantage of the +8 and +10 items you might find in game is they exceed the +6 per single stat cap.

And as for stat upgrades, DM's can only do upgrades of ability enhancements in increments of +2, +4 and +6. Can't do +1 or any other odd number, nor any number greater than +6

Upgrade rules follow the same as the vouchers basically, but are also a bit more limited. We can only do +5 skill boost upgrades, no more no less to any single skill. What damages we can add are limited as well (1d10 max, and there's an upgrade restriction of 1d10 to any single damage type, the rest we only do to 1d6). Can't do all damage types either, just fire/ice/acid/shock/sonic/bash/poke/slash. No Positive, divine, negative or magical, either adding as a new property or 'upgrading' a property already on the item.
MannyJabrielle
MannyJabrielle
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Belarric Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:24 am

the old dwarf was stood in front of desk, counting his latest batch of knuckles when there was a loud bang against the door.
It creaked open and a figure hobbled in, with a rueful smile on his face.....

The figure stood up straight and said " hello there master wizard, I should have realised your abode would be protected against portal magic and laughed.
It is good to finally meet you. I was wondering whether you could do some of your famous magic on some items of mine"

here is a list, which I have collected the items for. Just let me know when you are ready to start.
Raiden puts the list on the counter top and with a wave walks out the door

ooc:
armour - magic immunities x4
gloves: poison and piercing damage
amulet; saves and con +6
Belarric
Belarric
Seasoned Explorer
Seasoned Explorer

Male Number of posts : 157
Main Character : Raiden - A warrior monk searches for knowledge in the arts of war
Other Character : Darrius - Shadow Child
Other Character. : Wolfe - A dragon tainted barbarian from the high mountains
Time Zone : GMT + 12:00
Registration date : 2011-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramana Jala Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:30 am

Master Mage,

I've an interest in an enchantment I've heard about that can make me a little bit more skilled in everything [482 = Skill Bonus: All Skills +3].

However, I don't see this one in your list. Have I missed it, or could you inform me of the particulars necessary? I'll check back with you after a while.

Thank you very kindly,

Ramana Domefarar
Ranger
Ramana Jala
Ramana Jala
Epic Level
Epic Level

Lay Follower of Jewel,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramana Jala Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:18 pm

(OOC:)  Since DMs have been scarce lately, I was wondering if I might suggest a gathering list or two for those upgrades I've been waiting since March to obtain a gathering list for?

Here's my suggestion for a gathering list for

042 = Bonus Feat: Dodge

[Edit - recipe removed to avoid confusion with approved list below]

Can I get a DM approval on this?

Last edited by Ramana Jala on Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ramana Jala
Ramana Jala
Epic Level
Epic Level

Lay Follower of Jewel,

Back to top Go down

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:14 am

Ramana Jala wrote:(OOC:)  Since DMs have been scarce lately, I was wondering if I might suggest a gathering list or two for those upgrades I've been waiting since March to obtain a gathering list for?

Here's my suggestion for a gathering list for

Cloak of Feathers
Ring of Deft hands
Belt of the Wind
Potion of Movement
A scroll of Cat's grace
Vial of frosted quicksilver
Deep red Sphere Ioun Stone
Blood of Magic
Dragon Blood
75,000 Gold

Can I get a DM approval on this?

I'd say take the cloak of feathers and belt of the wind off the list and add in boots of evasion and something that casts freedom of movement (or has the Freedom property)
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

. : Creator of Aenea / Dungeon Master
Male Number of posts : 7840
Location : probably on the computer or wrangling his offspring
NWN Username : amethystdragon
DM Name : The Amethyst Dragon
Time Zone : GMT - 6:00 (Wisconsin)
Registration date : 2008-06-02

https://www.amethyst-dragon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramana Jala Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:19 pm

So then, like this:

Boots of Evasion
Ring with Freedom  [Ring of Freedom of Movement or Ring of Power]
Ring of Deft hands
Potion of Movement
A scroll of Cat's grace
Vial of frosted quicksilver
Deep red Sphere Ioun Stone
Blood of Magic
Dragon Blood
75,000 Gold

Hm, the only Boots of Evasion (Mobility, Improved Evasion) I've ever seen in my whole time here are the exact ones I'm trying to upgrade with the Dodge!  My first reaction was that this would put this upgrade off for several more years.

But if I could get a clue as to where Boots of Evasion might possibly be found, that could mitigate this sinking feeling by giving some hope of them actually being findable.

Thanks!
Ramana Jala
Ramana Jala
Epic Level
Epic Level

Lay Follower of Jewel,

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyDios Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:16 pm

Above the living sandstones around a pool of acid, guarded by walking fire and in leagues of bone and shadow. Destroy thy caskets of stone and you will find what you seek on the feet of the risen dead.
RustyDios
RustyDios
High Epic Level
High Epic Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramana Jala Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:29 pm

Thank you, Rusty! Very Happy
Ramana Jala
Ramana Jala
Epic Level
Epic Level

Lay Follower of Jewel,

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric of Atrophy Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:21 pm

What he said. Just be patient. I did the same thing, but it took ages and ages!
Eric of Atrophy
Eric of Atrophy
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Male Number of posts : 4112
Main Character : The Vault of Atrophy
NWN Username : atrophied_eric
DM Name : Dungeon Mistress Anaurra Lide
Time Zone : GMT - 10:00 EST (We have our own time zone!)
Registration date : 2008-06-06

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Eric_of_Atrophy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramana Jala Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:54 am

Thanks, Eric!

I'm off to steal boots from the dead!  farao
Ramana Jala
Ramana Jala
Epic Level
Epic Level

Lay Follower of Jewel,

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric of Atrophy Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:21 am

Good show! They don't need them, anyhow!
Eric of Atrophy
Eric of Atrophy
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Male Number of posts : 4112
Main Character : The Vault of Atrophy
NWN Username : atrophied_eric
DM Name : Dungeon Mistress Anaurra Lide
Time Zone : GMT - 10:00 EST (We have our own time zone!)
Registration date : 2008-06-06

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Eric_of_Atrophy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramana Jala Wed May 28, 2014 12:00 pm

After a span, Ramana sends another letter.

Master Mage,

If you recall my previous letter, I've an interest in an enchantment I've heard about that can make me a little bit more skilled in everything [482 = Skill Bonus: All Skills +3].

Have you had a chance to look into this matter?

You may reply to me in care of my employer Master Crideas Bane, Darkma's Stand.

Thank you very kindly,

Ramana Domefarar
Ranger
Ramana Jala
Ramana Jala
Epic Level
Epic Level

Lay Follower of Jewel,

Back to top Go down

Post by daveyeisley Thu May 29, 2014 9:53 pm

Fer bein' good at everythin' (all skills +3):

482 = Skill Bonus: All Skills +3

Spoiler:

After a span, Ramana sends another letter.

Master Mage,

If you recall my previous letter, I've an interest in an enchantment I've heard about that can make me a little bit more skilled in everything [482 = Skill Bonus: All Skills +3].

Have you had a chance to look into this matter?

You may reply to me in care of my employer Master Crideas Bane, Darkma's Stand.

Thank you very kindly,

Ramana Domefarar
Ranger
daveyeisley
daveyeisley
Ludicrous Level
Ludicrous Level

Male Number of posts : 6934
Location : Watching Aenea from my Inner Sanctum on the surface of Sharlo, Aenea's Silver Moon
Main Character : Dave's List of PCs
NWN Username : Dave Yeisley
DM Name : Dungeon Master Mythgar
Time Zone : GMT - 5:00
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4